Class 50 Hoover Information
In 1966 the original design brief given to The English Electric Company was to produce a medium output locomotive, suitable for modern day operating requirements and benefiting in the many advances in rail traction.
We were given permission by the 50 Group to undertake a full survey of Class 50 Ark Royal ensuring that our model is accurate, comprehensive and highly detailed.
The Phoenix Class 50 features:
- Accurate one piece composite body
- Etched windscreen frames
- Separate polyurethane moulded grilles
- Roof detailing
- Cab interior with controls, seats and bulkheads
- Bogie detailing milled from solid aluminium
- Investment cast steel working buffers
- Powder coated chassis
- Kit supplied with built bogies and wiring loom installed
- Photo-etched and lost wax brass detailing parts
- 12 month warranty