Titan Bogie Loco Information
Build a powerful, passenger hauling locomotive in your choice of colour in a weekend.
The new Titan bogie loco builds on the Phoenix reputation for a compact, yet powerful loco capable of pulling a train of passengers round the compact curves of a garden railway or the largest of club tracks.
- All steel construction, strong and robust.
- Easy build kit, no machining or welding.
- Choice of colour, powder coated prior to delivery.
- Illustrated build and running manuals to guide you.
- No painting, cuts build time to one weekend.
- Electrics supplied fully terminated, just connect it up.
- Two 1 hp 24 Volt Bosch motors, powerful and reliable.
- Chain drive to all four axles, traction where you need it.
- Will negotiate a 13ft radius, use on the garden railway.
- Ideal for club tracks, extra power for passenger hauling.
- Compact size will fit in a family car, easy to transport.
- Just add batteries, everything else is included in the kit.
As well as the choice of colour, you can also personalise your loco with a choice of vinyl decals which are also included with the kit.
All 2015 Titan locos now have stainless steel widow frames, glazing and fasteners
- Titan 5 Kit - £1,795
- Titan 5 Ready to roll - £1,945
- Titan 7 Kit - £2,695
- Titan 7 Ready to Roll £2,895