DB V200 Information
The Deutches BundesBahn V200 is considered by many enthusiasts the Classic Diesel Hydraulic Loco. Highly regarded in Germany, it has many fans throughout Europe.
Our V200 is based on the early version and captures all the beautiful design features which make this locomotive a great looking model.
More than eight square feet of etched nickel parts are supplied with the kit as well as many brass and polyurethane castings. Digital control and four powerful DC motors make this a loco with stunning looks and performance to match.
- Accurate one piece composite body
- additional composite parts for the valances and interior detailing
- Etched windscreen frames
- Separate polyurethane moulded grilles
- Cab interior with controls, seats and bulkheads
- Photo-etched and lost wax brass detailing parts
- Investment cast steel working buffers
- Powder coated chassis
- CNC wheels and axles
- Bogies supplied built and tested
- 24v digital control system
- Wiring included
- Detailed building instructions
- 12 month warranty