T & C of Website
http://www.phoenixlocos.com "Website" and its content are owned and operated by Phoenix Locomotives Ltd ("Phoenix,” “Phoenix Locos", "we", "us" or "our") a company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 5006545. Registered Office: 1 Colchester Road Southport Merseyside PR8 6XJ.
If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact us.
- Information about us
- Your access to this Website
- Our liability to you
- Information on this Website
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Privacy, Data Protection & Cookies
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Phoenix Locomotives Limited, ("Phoenix" “Phoenix Locos”, "we", "us" or "our") a company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 5006545. Registered Office: 1 Colchester Rd Southport Pr8 6XJ.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
2. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any time.
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trade marks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any other form of material ("Website Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties.
- The content is not used on Ebay or other such web based auction sites
- You do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our written permission
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text
- Our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material and any person to whom you provide these materials is made aware of these restrictions
- You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
3. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- Personal injury or death resulting from our negligence
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability
We do not guarantee that the use of this Website will not cause damage to any property, including, but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw, update or modify this Website at any time.
4. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
The information contained on this Website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other products may be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website provided that you comply with the following conditions:
- Links must be to the homepage of the Website at http://www.phoenixlocos.com
- our Website must not be framed on any other website therefore you may not create a frame or any other border around the Website
- The site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive
- You must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service (unless expressly agreed to in advance by ourselves in writing)
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
7. PRIVACY, DATA PROTECTION & COOKIES
This document explains how we collect customer data and what we do with it.
We collect personal data when you request information or purchase goods or services from us. This data can be collated from communications by mail or telephone, personal meetings, exhibitions, email and requests via our website.
The data generally consists of contact details such as name and postal or delivery address and such relevant information to allow us to respond to a request for information or complete a quotation or sale. The data will be stored and may be used for invoicing, delivery verification of payment, administration and legal requirements.
Marketing and research - We may use the collected data to communicate future products and special offers to you. We will only send information that relates to Phoenix products and we consider relevant to you.
We monitor the collected data as part of our policy of continuous product development and to plan future products.
Disclosure and confidentiality - We will not disclose your personal data to any unauthorised third party for any purpose without your express permission.
Opting out or amending your data - If you would like us to amend your personal data or to opt out of marketing communication you can do so by contacting us.
Data Protection - We hold a PCI DSS Classification to PCI level 4 which is issued annually to check our electronic data storage complies with current requirements.
Paper based files are stored responsibly and all data can only be accessed by authorized persons.